Instant Strawberry-Coconut Sorbet
- 3 cups (15 ounces) whole frozen strawberries (not in syrup)
- 1/2 cup well stirred coconut milk
- 4 large fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 1/4 cup agave syrup, or to taste
1. Blend all the ingredients in a food processor, scraping down the side once or twice, until smooth. Serve right away or scrape into a container and freeze for up to a week. If freezing, transfer to the refrigerator 45 minutes before serving to allow the sorbet to soften.
- Find out more about this recipe on Mom Appetit's blog.