Jenna's Easy Fish & Vegetables
- 4 frozen 4-ounce tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 15 baby carrots, cut in half
- 1 each red, green, yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- Parchment paper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot Mexican chile powder
- 3 medium lemons or limes, cut into thin slices
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, peppers, onion, celery and garlic. Saute until carrots begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
2. Cut four large pieces of parchment paper (each at least twice the size of one tilapia fillet). Arrange one fillet in middle of each piece. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with chile powder and place two to three lemon or lime slices over each. Place about of vegetable mixture over each fillet. Bring all edges of parchment paper together over fish and fold to seal, creating an envelope.
3. Place envelopes on a cookie sheet and bake about 20 minutes. Remove and let sit 5 minutes. Use caution when opening; hot steam will escape.