Kale Smoothie Recipe
"Smoothies are a great way to get a huge dose of nutrition and not think about it," says Daphne, in the February/March issue of FitPregnancy. Here, how to make one of her favorites.
- 1/2 frozen banana or avocado
- 1/3 cup frozen cherries, blueberries, strawberries, and/or mango
- 1 handful of kale or baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup yogurt or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (or ground flax seeds)
- teaspoon Nutzo No-Peanut Nut Butter
- Frozen lime or lemon juice
- Water to blend
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender, add enough water to blend, and go!
- Recipe courtesy of Daphne Oz.