Kiwi Lychee Mocktail
Safe sipping has never tasted so delish!
- 1 kiwi slice, skin removed
- 1 1/2 ounces distilled water
- 1/2 ounce Monin Lychee Syrup
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces soda water
- 1 slice kiwi, skin-on
- 1 lemon wedge
1. In a pint mixing glass, add skinless kiwi slice and press several times with a cocktail muddler (available at crateandbarrel.com).
2. Add distilled water, lychee syrup and lime juice.
3. Fill glass with ice and shake vigorously for 6 seconds.
4. Add soda water to lychee and lime mixture, then strain into a Collins (tumbler) glass over ice.
5. Garnish with skin-on kiwi slice and lemon wedge and serve.