Lemon Pasta With Baby Spinach
- 8 ounces dry pappardelle (wide egg noodles)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons loosely packed, grated Parmesan cheese
1. Boil pasta according to directions. Meanwhile, warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and cook, tossing with tongs, until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, zest and salt and toss again.
2. Add spinach and juices to drained pasta and toss. Divide among four bowls and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese on each.