Mango-Date Muesli with Almonds
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped or slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup grated dried coconut (or wheat germ)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup chopped dried mango (snip with a scissors or pulse in a food processor)
- 1/2 cup diced dried dates
1. In a skillet over medium heat, stir the oats, almonds, coconut and cardamom until toasted and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
2. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month. Serve over yogurt, stirred up with grated apple and yogurt, soaked overnight in milk or fresh orange juice, or with cold milk added just before serving.
- Find out more about this recipe on Mom Appetit's blog.