This Mango Margarita Mocktail Reduces Morning Sickness
It gets its kick from ginger, which has been shown to calm queasiness and nausea.
- 1 lime wedge for garnish (optional)
- Ground granola for garnish (optional)
- 4 - 6 raspberries (or 2 strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
1. Run the lime wedge around the rim of a glass. Dip the glass in the granola.
2. Muddle the raspberries or strawberries at the bottom of a glass, and pour in lime juice. Add grated ginger, mango juice, grapefruit juice and ice.
3. Stir to blend all flavors, and enjoy.