The Watermelon Mocktail That Boosts Your Immune System
The watermelon in this fruity beverage is packed with lycopene and vitamins A and C.
- 1/2 cup watermelon (blended, shaken or muddled)
- 1/4 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 cup tonic water
- 1 orange wedge
- Watermelon wedge for garnish (optional)
1. Put ice cubes in a glass and then pour in watermelon and white grape juice. Add tonic water and squeeze orange wedge on top; stir.
2. To finish the drink, cut a small triangle of watermelon and slide it on the rim.