Pork Tenderloins in Orange Sauce
- 2 cups fennel, chopped
- 2 10-ounce pork tenderloins
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
1. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add fennel; saute for 4 minutes. Add pork tenderloins; saute for 2 minutes on each side. Stir in chicken broth, orange juice concentrate and mustard; bring to a boil.
2. If serving immediately, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until pork is rosy and cooked through, turning occasionally. (Optional: Grill over barbecue coals until cooked through.) Season with salt and pepper. Cut pork into slices and top with sauce.
3. Otherwise, turn off heat and let cool (pork will finish cooking as mixture cools and during reheating.) Transfer to a freezer-proof container. Freeze until ready to serve.
4. To serve, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Transfer to a medium saucepan. Simmer over medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes, or until pork is rosy and cooked through. Cut into slices and top with sauce.