Roasted Apple-Rosemary Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 pound Granny Smith apples, cored and cubed
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large baking dish, combine 1/2 pound Granny Smith apples, cored and cubed, 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into 1-inch strips, 2 tablespoons white wine, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Toss to coat.
3. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until apples are soft and chicken is cooked through.
4. Divide 2 cups cooked brown rice evenly among 4 plates and top with equal amounts of chicken and apples.
5. Pour pan juices over the top and serve.