Rosemary Lemon Chicken Strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or 1 each butter and olive oil - my preference)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast, sliced against the grain into 1/2-inch thick medallions (it's easiest to slice the chicken when slightly frozen)
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and halved lengthwise
- Needles from 1 sprig fresh rosemary (or a pinch dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus additional to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
1. In a large, heavy pan over medium-high heat, warm the oil. Add the chicken, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook undisturbed until the chicken begins to brown, 2 minutes. Turn the chicken strips and continue to cook, tossing a few more times, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Take the pan off the heat; squeeze in the lemon juice and stir well. Taste and season with a pinch of salt if needed.
- Find out more about this recipe on Mom Appetit's blog.