Simple Berry-Yogurt Popsicles
- 1/3 cup favorite berry preserves
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk yogurt
1. In a small saucepan, warm the preserves until they are runny. Force the preserves through a fine mesh sieve set over a bowl.
2. Place the yogurt in a bowl and stir in strained preserves to taste; keep in mind that the mixture should be a little on the sweet side before freezing.
3. Scrape the mixture into a popsicle mold (or in ice cube trays, adding popsicle sticks when the yogurt is halfway frozen). Freeze overnight or for up to 2 weeks. Run warm water over the mold to help release the pops.