Summer Potato Salad
- 5 medium potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon regular or smoked paprika
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup chopped purslane or watercress (optional)
1. Bring 6 cups of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook until soft enough to pierce easily with a fork. Drain and rinse immediately under cold water until cool.
2. In a medium bowl, toss together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste. Add the potatoes, onion and purslane if using and toss to coat. Serve at any temperature.