Sweet and Spicy Jicama Mango Salad
Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Start to Finish 30 mins
For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili sauce, such as Sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the salad:
- 1 medium jicama, peeled and sliced into matchsticks, about 2 to 3 inches long
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
1. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together jicama, mango, carrots and mint. Stir together salad and dressing.
3. Place on serving plates and top with chopped peanuts.