Turkey and Chive Meatballs
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Serving suggestions: Sriracha, hoisin, fresh cilantro, rice noodles, stir-fried vegetables
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients well. Chill for at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Use damp hands to form about 16 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
3. Bake the meatballs on the prepared pan for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat the broiler and broil until browned, about 5 minutes more.
5. Serve as an hors d'oeuvres with hoisin and sriracha, or serve over rice noodles for a meal.
- Find out more about this recipe on Mom Appetit's blog.